zaterdag 7 april 2018

Nuance and masks

Hello crafters

I have been playing with Nuance in combination with masks and created some connected ATCs.



I have placed the Flowers mask onto a large piece of watercolor cardstock and adhered some Nuance (Coral and Golden Yellow) pigment onto the mask and spread out the color with a wet finger dauber.




Also created with the same technique a card.


And for the below series of ATCs I have used the Nuance colors Old Rose and Berry.


 Magenta will be present on the ArtSpecially event in Nijkerk the Netherlands next weekend. I will be at the stand on both days, so if you like to trade ATCs with me, you are more than welcome.


Mariëtte van Leeuwen - DT Magenta
*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

  

1 opmerking:

Enny zei

Wauw, heel mooie ATC's en een prachtige kaart ! Weer een tof idee, stencilen met Nuance ! Groetjes, Enny